Every other week each academic year more than a dozen participants meet for afternoon sessions of our Animal Law & Policy Workshop Series to review and critique drafts of each other’s scholarship in progress.
- December 12: Matthew Hayek, “Mapping Transformative and Realizable Food Futures.”
- November 27: Kristen Stilt, “The Unfulfilled Potential of Halal.”
- November 13: Jeff Sebo, “Effective Animal Advocacy.”
- October 30: Saskia Stucki, “Elements of a Legal Theory of Animal Rights.”
- October 16: Raffael Fasel, “Turning of the Tide.”
- October 2: Kristen Stilt, “The End of the Ritual Bubble.”