Every other week each academic year more than a dozen participants meet for afternoon sessions of our Animal Law & Policy Workshop Series to review and critique drafts of each other’s scholarship in progress.
- April 9: Christine Parker, “Challenging Intense Industrial Animal Farming: Is There a Potential for Holistic Labelling and Certification Standards to Address the Interconnectedness of Human, (Non-Human) Animal and Ecological Wellbeing?”
- March 26: Helen Harwatt, “Opportunities for Re-Configuring Agricultural Land to Meet Climate Change.”
- March 12: Paul Waldau, “Law and Other Animals—An Interdisciplinary Approach.”
- February 26: Matthew Hayek, “Mitigating Climate Change through Plant-Based Dietary Shifts.”
- February 19: Schuyler Marquez, “The Head and the Heart: Entangled Forms of Authority in the Question of Ethical Slaughter.”